By Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty
utilizing a collaborative and interdisciplinary writer base with event within the pharmaceutical and academia, this booklet is a pragmatic source for prime content material (HC) techniques.
• Instructs readers at the basics of excessive content material screening (HCS) techniques
• Focuses on useful and widely-used recommendations like picture processing and multiparametric assays
• Breaks down HCS into person modules for education and connects them on the end
• Includes an academic bankruptcy that works via pattern HCS assays, word list, and designated appendices
Read or Download An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery PDF
Similar analytic chemistry books
Transformed Cyclodextrins for Chiral Separation bargains a evaluate of the most recent advances in constructing changed cyclodextrins as chiral selectors for numerous chromatographic and electromigration strategies. through the years, many descriptions of chiral separation have seemed in educational journals and books, yet such a lot of them were dedicated to both the improvement of analytical tools and protocols or the precis of other chiral selectors, together with cyclodextrins for chiral separation functions.
Drug tracking and medical Chemistry, the fifth quantity within the instruction manual of Analytical Separations sequence, provides an summary approximately the way to examine medications in organic fluids. the main known how you can examine medicines in organic fluids. i. e. chromatographic tools, CE and immunoassays are defined intimately.
Analytical chemical effects contact everyones lives do we consume the nutrients? do i've got a affliction? did the defendant go away his DNA on the crime scene? should still I put money into that gold mine? whilst a chemist measures whatever how will we understand that the result's applicable? what's healthy for goal within the context of analytical chemistry?
Interfaces among bulk media are likely to be the response websites dominating the macroscopic homes of the full process. knowing self-organization of molecules at interfaces and their houses is therefore an important in colloid and interface technology. This books covers theories for describing molecules at interfaces, offers spectroscopic recommendations to experimentally ascertain molecular homes, in addition to computational tools for simulation.
- Quantification of Tannins in Tree and Shrub Foliage: A Laboratory Manual
- Sensing Technology: Current Status and Future Trends I: 7 (Smart Sensors, Measurement and Instrumentation)
- Strategies and Tactics in Organic Synthesis: 6
- Semiconductor Sensors in Physico-Chemical Studies: Translated from Russian by V.Yu. Vetrov (Handbook of Sensors and Actuators)
- Class 1 Oxidoreductases X: EC 1.9 - 1.13: 25 (Springer Handbook of Enzymes)
- Soil Mineral -- Microbe-Organic Interactions: Theories and Applications
Extra info for An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery
An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery by Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty